The first thing to understand about shy bladder syndrome, or pee phobia is that it’s all in the mind. If you’ve been suffering from paruresis or SBS, then you know that it’s a problem with having to pee…people with paruresis are unable to pee in a public urinal, or even when there are guests in the house.
Remember, there is nothing physically wrong with your urinary tract – instead, it’s your own subconscious that’s standing in the way.
There might have been some repressed memory or some embarrassment in your past, pertaining to the act of peeing, that has now taken over your life as shy bladder. The embarrassment that you felt has now reached massive proportions in that the very thought of having to pee brings on a panic attack!
#1 Shy Bladder Treatment Program
The ultimate system containing all the resources and strategies you will ever need to transform your life completely. It’s comprehensive, simple and discrete and is also guaranteed to work or your money back in full!
What have you got to lose?
Many people have tried different cures for paruresis, some with considerable success.… And some others have tried graduated exposure therapy for shy bladder as well. In fact, it is said that 8 out of every 10 people suffering from shy bladder have been greatly benefited by this therapy.
But before you try it out, it’s pertinent that you ask…
What is Graduated Exposure Therapy?
As the name suggests, it is a cure that works gradually – it’s a step by step program that basically needs you to try and pee in increasingly difficult places and scenarios.
But beware, you cannot quite take matters into your own hand – when you’re trying GET, it’s mandatory that you do it under the guidance of a certified psychologist. If not, you could make the matter worse for your shy bladder.
- First, you will most likely be asked to make a list of the places to pee in, starting from the easiest and moving on to the most difficult spot. The most difficult location is probably the public urinal, where you have the least amount of privacy, and the easiest location will be your private loo at home.
- Next, you will most likely be asked to get a ‘pee partner’ -a support system so to speak, someone who will be there alongside you to keep you calm. This could be a family member or a close friend.
- Practise peeing with your pee partner in close proximity – this gives you the feel of a public toilet. You could ask your pee partner to stand outside the toilet at the beginning, and then get him to stand close to you while peeing; this graduation will depend on how comfortable you get with peeing in the presence of another person.
- The next move is to make as much noise as you can when you’re peeing – get used to the sound of the pee hitting the water in the urinal. This should be done with your pee partner in hearing distance.
- Now work your way up and try peeing in a quiet but public rest room with your pee partner nearby. Just as you practised at home, get your partner to stand outside the door, and as your comfort level increases, get him to stand near/beside you as you pee.
- Move up the list of urinating locations.
But a word of caution—
- This whole thing is going to take a while – don’t expect results overnight or even within the week. But don’t give up. Perseverance is the key to overcoming paruresis.
- Go slow –don’t pressurize yourself, or you could make matters even worse than before.
- And practise with your bladder full – that way you will naturally feel the need to pee during the practise sessions.
Now that you know what Graduated Exposure therapy for shy bladder is, the next step is to contact you doctor, or getting an appointment with your psychologist. Remember, you are not alone in this, and you are certainly not abnormal – it is a problem yes, but it’s a problem that can be tackled…And with the right kind of treatment, you can overcome shy bladder.
Treatment Programs That Include Graduated Exposure Therapy
There are a number on the market today but we suggest you check out our recommended Shy Bladder Syndrome program – a self-help treatment program for Shy Bladder. Not only is it guaranteed to cure Paruresis, it comes with a full, no questions asked, money back guarantee. We genuinely believe this to be THE most comprehensive program available today.
Why not take a look, read all about it and see if you think it’s worth a try – we think it’s excellent and great value.
Follow the link below to get instant access to the full programme – it’s proven to cure shy bladder syndrome or your money back – Click Here For More Info >>>
The Click That Could Change Your Life Forever!
An advanced, comprehensive treatment system that’s simple to follow step by step. This program really is incredibly effective and proven to work time and time again.
What’s more it’s completely guaranteed and totally discrete.
The only treatment program you’ll ever need.