Remember, when it comes to paruresis, there is nothing physically wrong with your urinary tract. Instead, it’s your own subconscious mind that’s standing in the way. It's simply this that's preventing you from being able to release the flow!Exact trigger may not always be evident right away. There might have been some repressed memory or some embarrassment in your past, pertaining to the act of peeing, that has now taken over your life as shy bladder. The embarrassment that you felt back then has now reached massive proportions! It's grown to the extent that the very thought of having to pee brings on a panic attack!
#1 Shy Bladder Treatment Program
The ultimate system containing all the resources and strategies you will ever need to transform your life completely. It's comprehensive, simple and discrete and is also guaranteed to work or your money back in full! What have you got to lose? Click Here For More Info >>>
Graduated Exposure Therapy For Shy Bladder
Many people have tried different cures for paruresis, some with considerable success.… And some others have tried graduated exposure therapy for shy bladder as well. In fact, it is said that 8 out of every 10 people suffering from shy bladder have been greatly benefited by this therapy. But before you try it out, it’s pertinent that you ask…
What is Graduated Exposure Therapy?
As the name suggests, it is a cure that works gradually – graduated exposure therapy for shy bladder is a step by step program that basically needs you to try and pee in increasingly difficult places and scenarios. But beware, you cannot quite take matters into your own hand – when you’re trying GET, it’s mandatory that you do it under the guidance of a certified psychologist. If not, you could make the matter worse for your shy bladder. And now, to give you a fair idea of what to expect, we give you a step by step guideline of how your therapist will proceed using graduated exposure therapy.
- First, you will most likely be asked to make a list of the places to pee in. It should start from the easiest and moving on to the most difficult spot. The most difficult location is probably the public urinal, where you have the least amount of privacy, and the easiest location will be your private loo at home.
- Next, you will most likely be asked to get a ‘pee partner’ . A support system so to speak, someone who will be there alongside you to keep you calm. This could be a family member or a close friend.
- Practise peeing with your pee partner in close proximity. This gives you the feel of a public toilet. You could ask your pee partner to stand outside the toilet at the beginning, and then get him to stand close to you while peeing; this graduation will depend on how comfortable you get with peeing in the presence of another person.
- The next move is to make as much noise as you can when you’re peeing. Get used to the sound of the pee hitting the water in the urinal. This should be done with your pee partner in hearing distance.
- Now work your way up and try peeing in a quiet but public rest room with your pee partner nearby. Just as you practised at home, get your partner to stand outside the door, and as your comfort level increases, get him to stand near/beside you as you pee.
- Move up the list of urinating locations.
But a word of caution —
- This whole thing is going to take a while – don’t expect results overnight or even within the week. But don’t give up. Perseverance is the key to overcoming paruresis.
- Go slow –don’t pressurize yourself, or you could make matters even worse than before.
- And practise with your bladder full – that way you will naturally feel the need to pee during the practise sessions.
Treatment Programs That Include Graduated Exposure Therapy
There are a number of graduated exposure therapy for shy bladder inclusive programs on the market today but we suggest you check out our recommended Shy Bladder Syndrome program - a self-help treatment program for Shy Bladder. It's guaranteed to cure Paruresis and comes with a full, no questions asked, money back guarantee. We genuinely believe this to be THE most comprehensive program available today. Why not take a look, read all about it and see if you think it's worth a try - we think it's excellent and great value. Follow the link above to get instant access to the full programme - it's proven to cure shy bladder syndrome or your money back - Click Here For More Info >>>
The Program That Could Change Your Life Forever!
An advanced, comprehensive treatment system that's simple to follow step by step. This program includes graduated exposure therapy for shy bladder and is incredibly effective and proven to work time and time again. Better than this, it's completely guaranteed and totally discrete. We think it's the only treatment program you'll ever need.
#1 Shy Bladder Treatment System
This REALLY DOES Work - Try It RISK FREE !