For a great many people, especially men, shy bladder syndrome is a ‘painful’ reality. Often this condition has deep psychological roots. Roots which may not always be obvious and hence can be difficult to treat. Rest assured though - it is possible to overcome shy bladder, take back control and start living again!
If you're looking for that miracle or a magic treatment that cures Paruresis overnight then forget it. With all such social anxiety conditions it's going to take a little time, effort and determination from you. The positive to remember though ... there is always a way to conquer shy bladder ... if you really want to.
#1 Shy Bladder Treatment Program
In our humble opinion the very best system that, if followed correctly, WILL WORK, is highly cost effective and comes with a full guarantee (it's THAT good) is the aptly named - Paruresis Treatment System. You can access the program to find out more by clicking the button below:
Paruresis - How To Make Yourself Pee
Any paruretic will tell you that shy bladder syndrome can make for a lonely world. How many times have you sat in a bar with friends and discussed it? How often do you see people reading about it? The answers are probably never! It's one of those conditions that is regarded as amusing or embarrassing. One that somehow means you're left to feel less of a person.
The way this condition is publicly regarded isn't going to change overnight either. So, right now, it's probably something you don't feel comfortable about discussing with friends or family. Instead you may prefer to treat or manage it yourself, discretely and in complete privacy. There's nothing wrong with this at all and, whilst being confident and comfortable enough to share with a close confidante may help the process, we're not going to tell you to publicise it to the world because you CAN overcome shy bladder syndrome by yourself. No one else need know.
Consider This First ...
It's pretty obvious that you're here because you want to cure your paruresis quickly and discretely right? Whilst you can do it all by yourself, as with anything, you'll find it much easier if you have a little help and advice so why not take advantage of the experiences of others who have successfully overcome shy bladder themselves. Those who recognise and understand what you're going through and who are prepared to share ideas and techniques that work. In our experience and opinion it really is easier to cure shy bladder with a little such help, advice, inspiration and motivation. That doesn't mean you'll have to share with other people or anyone need know (unless you choose to talk to someone), it just means that you can benefit from a structured treatment program built around proven tips and techniques that work. For THE most comprehensive program we suggest that you check out our recommended Shy Bladder Syndrome Self-Help Program>>> Before we go on to the top tips to help you overcome shy bladder we're going to let you know about this number one treatment program that's been proven time and time again to cure your shy bladder. You can change the rest of your life for less than the price of a night out! Take a look and we're sure you'll be amazed at just how comprehensive the program is, impressed by the reviews and testimonials and assured by the delivery options, discretion and full money back guarantee. We think it's the only treatment program you'll ever need - take a look for yourself >>> Right ... now back to the shy bladder treatment tips ... on this page of the website we've put together a few tips to overcome shy bladder - we hope they help or inspire you.
Here Are 5 Ways To Help You Overcome Shy Bladder.
There is no guarantee that these methods will work instantly…it might take a while for your mind to come to terms with bodily needs…but as long as you keep at it, you CAN overcome shy bladder. 1. Trust Your Instincts And Practise Relaxation:It is important to trust in your natural body impulses. You might not want to think about the act of urination, but your body will unconsciously carry out its normal functions. What stands in the way is your anxiety, and in some cases, you might also be on the verge of a panic attack. To ensure that you do not panic and that your body can naturally carry out the excretory functions it is meant to, you can:
- Practise Progressive muscular relaxation where you can tense particular muscles in your body and release the tension to release anxiety.
- Practise yoga to calm your mind…meditation can curb your anxiety and stress levels, thereby helping you treat your shy bladder syndrome.
2. Start With The Graduated Exposure Therapy:Try urinating in different washrooms under different circumstances and in different degrees of difficulty. Studies carried out by the International Paruresis Association (IPA) show that more than 80% of sufferers succeeded in overcoming shy bladder using this method. Graduated exposure is basically about desensitisation. Forcing yourself into uncomfortable situations on a step by step, gradual basis until you feel comfortable enough to pee without concern. This can be quite difficult to do alone and is often tackled in support groups or with the help of a pee buddy! What on earth is a pee buddy I hear you ask? Well, believe it or not, they are fairly common. Basically it's a close friend or confidant who helps you to get over shy bladder syndrome. In the case of graduated exposure, they can stand behind or next to you in a public toilet pretending to impatiently wait for a urinal whilst gradually getting closer and closer. It takes guts to do this but it's proven to be a highly successful solution for paruresis.
3. Use A Distraction:If you find it difficult to urinate, try distracting yourself. It is like being on auto pilot. You can distract yourself with other thoughts – thoughts that keep you away from concentrating on what your body is doing. And once you can divert your attention from the action, your stress levels will come down and your body will take over and carry out its natural function. Exactly how you distract yourself is up to you, what works for one may not work for another. It could be particular thoughts, counting, listening to music, sounds or audio books ... these are just a few examples to help you think about what may work for you.
4. Take A Friend:Back to the pee-buddy again! If you find it difficult to distract yourself, take along a confidante or a trusted friend who will not judge you…rather he or she will be there to support and lend courage. And given that you will be together, you might be talking to him while your body takes care of itself. This is similar to graduated exposure but on a more "informal" basis and often works if your symptoms are not too severe and, if nothing else, it will help build confidence and enables you to practice the distraction method above and the breath hold technique below.
5. Hold Your Breath:Holding your breath will increase the level of carbon dioxide in the system – this helps to reduce the stress levels. This also causes the urinary sphincter muscle to relax that will help you to urinate. This is what you can do:
- Exhale 75% of your breath
- Hold in your breath for 45 seconds
Treatment Programs To Overcome Shy Bladder
As we said earlier, whilst you may want to treat your condition privately and without anyone knowing, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a little discrete help and that’s exactly what you’ll get by taking advantage of one of the shy bladder treatment programs. Better still, we’ve negotiated an amazing deal to just such a program that, with a little effort on your part, is really going to help you beat Paruresis – and quickly too.
One Click Could Change Your Life Forever!The Paruresis Treatment System is completely guaranteed and totally discrete. A comprehensive yet simple, step by step system designed by professionals in the field of Paruresis and proven to work time and time again. We think it's the only treatment program you'll ever need. What makes this system so incredibly effective is that it was put together by professionals who understand the hurdles and challenges you will face. People who know exactly what you’re going through and someone who can empathise with your feelings and understand the effect it has on your life. You’ll be able to read and relate to testimonials in full and you’ll be able to see exactly how other sufferers have come through the condition and use their own experiences to help and inspire others. This could potentially change your life – follow the program and it’s guaranteed to work and, when we say guaranteed, we mean that if it doesn’t work it won’t cost you anything at all - simple as that! Find Out More >>>
Do you seriously want to overcome shy bladder?If you’re serious about curing your shy bladder you need to try this out. It’s concise, well put together and easy to follow, it’s completely private and discrete so no one need know, you can go at your own pace and there is access to human support if you need it (confidential and understanding of course). Nothing's free but the cost of all this is very reasonable and we feel it's incredible value for money … better still, it comes complete with a full, no questions asked, money back guarantee if it doesn’t work.
Why not read more about it and make your own mind up – we know it works and can change your life. All you need to do is to click the link below which will open up the official website where you can learn all about the program and read the stories and reviews of real users. If you decide to buy any discount will automatically be applied.This offer is available while stocks last so get in there quickly. Purchase is very secure and the program comes with a full, no quibbles, money back guarantee. To read more about it and to access the program simply Click Here >>>
#1 Shy Bladder Treatment System
This REALLY DOES Work - Try It RISK FREE !
Shy Bladder The Bottom Line
We hope you've found this article to be of help. Also, we really hope that you will find the right solution to help you overcome shy bladder. We should add that if you click either of the links above and do decide to buy then we may receive a commission. This does not mean that you are able to buy cheaper elsewhere (the opposite may actually be true). It does however go some way towards the future development of this website and hence help us with our aim to help more so it is very much appreciated. Good luck - you can do it!
Read Next: Shy Bladder Cure >>>